Robust and reliable analog instruments that are directly mounted on the transformers with a +/- 4° accuracy. Models come with a maximum of 2 contacts and some models have inbuilt WTI scanners. These are small instruments with maximum dial size of 4” and are used mostly in smaller distribution transformers.
- Instruments operate based on thermal expansion and contraction of helical Bimetallic coil.
- Instruments need no external power supply required for indication or operation.
- The sealed system requires no trimming or periodic site adjustments
- Instruments are meant for Direct mounting on the Transformer & Other Process Control Equipment.
- Instruments are available with the option of switches for control or plain indication.