Robust and reliable analog and digitally integrated instruments for measurement of temperature with up to maximum of 2 contacts and with a full 270° scale with 2-degree graduations for control of transformer temperature.
These products are suitable for all types of transformers where the accuracy required is 1.5% of FSD.
- Fully sealed liquid expansion system provides self-powered indication and operation and does not require any trimming or other periodic adjustments.
- Instruments are fully compensated for ambient temperature.
- WTIs have a built in Thermal imaging system to simulate transformer’s hot spot indication.
- WTIs are provided with gradient adjustment through a shunt for CT secondary input current.
- Optional embedded PT-100 sensor in the sensing bulb of the local OTI / WTI provide for a master indication at control room and Scada compatibility
- Instrument cases are aluminum die casted and polyester powder coated with standard ingress protection of IP55 and Corrosion protection up to 500 Hours of neutral salt spray
- Maximum pointer facility is provided and can be reset from outside.
- All switch contacts are potential free micro switches