Robust and reliable analog instruments for measurement of air and bearing temperature in motors and generators with up to maximum of 2 contacts and with a full 270° scale with 2-degree graduations for control of temperature.
- Fully sealed liquid expansion system provides self-powered indication and operation and does not require any trimming or other periodic adjustments.
- Instruments are fully compensated for ambient temperature.
- Instrument cases are aluminum die casted and polyester powder coated with standard ingress protection of IP55 and Corrosion protection up to 500 Hours of neutral salt spray
- Maximum pointer facility is provided and can be reset from outside.
- All switch contacts are potential free micro switches